Tuesday 12 June 2012

Pierce Brosnan

Pierce Brosnan  Born 16 May 1953  Actor

Pierce first caught my eye in the great TV show that was Remington Steele and he was my first crush.

That show summed up his looks and his image, kind of, in the opening narration when he's mentioned, "...with his blue eyes and mysterious past.."  I'd mix business and pleasure with him. Well Pierce's past is not so mysterious, though you gotta love him for going through so much adversity, heartache and still going strong and more importantly down-to-earth and compassionate.  Okay passionate too.
Then came elusive and debonair James Bond, well 007 was elusive to us and hard to get our hands on, as is Pierce!  My fave Bond and for obvious reasons, I mean those eyes, that hair, that pose and that pout; who wouldn't fight over him!  Black is so his colour and so alluring, Mamma Mia!

He is timeless and iconic and so charmingly handsome, he hasn't aged a bit since Rem Steele.
Yep he sure knows how to win us over, cool white shirt and yes chest hair for that added touch of sexiness. Pierce is one gorge guy with a heart of gold who I still crush over!! Always have, always will!

No comments:

Post a Comment