Wednesday 13 June 2012

Mark Harmon

Mark Harmon  Born 2 September 1951  Actor

Mark Harmon is just one of those great guys who has been around as long as I can remember and I don't mean that in a horrible way.  I could call him one of my childhood icons.  Another blue eyed gorgeous guy who I first saw in 240-Robert where he played Thib and was out saving lives back then. We all fell in love with him.

Hey anyone looks great in black but Mark looks particularly sexy and every man should have a black shirt or jumper in their wardrobe, especially if they have lovely blue eyes.  Oh eyes hey mentioned those already!

You know some people don't recall Mark as Fielding Carlisle in Flamingo Road. Mark is not only an excellent actor but he also sings and boy does he sing.  He sang in 240-Robert, a song called Saddle My Dreams, which he actually did in his career and his personal life too.
Here he is looking particularly suave and stylish in a suit and tie and I have to say black seems to be his colour definitely.  So he went on to St Elsewhere and played a plastic surgeon and lots of other shows and films.  Until he landed that one role that was destined for him, everyone's fave former Marine and we all love a man in uniform; and NCIS agent, Leroy Jethro Gibbs.  Well no one will forget him now.
Just about everyone loves Mark, he's caring, kind, handsome and does so much for charity and others, with a heart so big there's no end to his talents and compassion.  I for one am so glad he graced my TV screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment