Thursday 7 June 2012

Eddie Cahill

Eddie Cahill Born 15 January 1978 Actor

Eddie was in many shows before he made it big on CSI:NY as Det Don Flack Jnr: everyone's lovable detective with the sarcastic comments and caring heart!  Yet many will remember Eddie from his stint on Friends.  Personally I loved his suits and the Armani ties on CSI:NY they had a certain flare that set him apart from the rest and he always looked so alluringly smart and sexy!
What else is so appealing are his baby blues, his eyes that is, could get lost in those too and yet another guy with a badge, simply irresistible!
Hey even the flak jacket looks great on him, no pun, you could just imagine him as the poster boy for the NYPD.  All this and yet the epitome of hotness in a casual top together with a cute smile. That's all I need.  He can knock on my door anytime!
I resisted a photo with his long hair but even that looked good on him! Oh okay I couldn't fight the urge:

So excited seeing him in another year of CSI:NY.  Hopefully he'll get an improvement to his wardrobe this time round, cos the outfits in season 8 especially did not do his gorge looks any justice.  Alas this wishful thinking wasn't enough to carry the show forward beyond season 9!  Now what am I going to do without my 'Flack fix'?!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment