Friday 1 June 2012

David James Elliott

David James Elliott Born 21 September 1960  Actor

David, or Dreamboat as I call him!! is best remembered by many for that scene out of Melrose Place in his towel!  Now I could have included a gratuitous shot of him as such but this is about style and fashion and well, I had to resist the urge!
So I picked one where his gorge blue eyes can be seen in all their alluring glory. Should that be "come hither eyes?"

Be still my beating heart...

Dreamboat will however be remembered for his ten years of military/courtroom drama, JAG.  One of my all time fave shows.  So it's true what they say, everyone loves a man in uniform, scratch that should be everyone loves a handsome man in uniform and this show had all sorts of uniforms. A particular favourite was the Dress Whites.
Ahh he gave his all to this show and after ten years I read he was 'fired' for being too old, that's gratitude for you!!  He's a sweet, lovable, kind guy and this was no way to treat him!
Dreamboat showing you don't need to be in uniform to exude style and sophistication, oh stop salivating...! My hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment